I received a uniform for my child who is no longer registered. How do I return it?

You cannot return a uniform that is manufactured before the registration cancellation. However, if the uniform was manufactured after the registration cancellation, an amount of $50 will be deducted from your refund amount. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request